Trying to decide on the perfect wedding song isn't easy. DJ Peter McVeigh can work with you to decide on a wedding song whether it's for walking down the aisle, signing the register or for the first dance.
The usual wedding timeframe is as follows and Peter suggests the follow music is played during your wedding:
- Wedding service takes place
- Bride and Groom go off to have photos taken
- Guests arrive at the reception venue
DJ Peter plays appropriate "background music".
- Bride & Groom arrive at the reception venue
- MC announces everyone to be up standing for the Bride and Groom's entrance
DJ Peter then plays an "entrance song" - something traditional or funky - your choice.
- Music fades out once the Wedding party reach their table
- MC takes over.
DJ Peter stays throughout evening - playing "background music" throughout the meal etc.
WEDDING WALTZ - Bride & Groom start off, then joined by Bridal party, followed by parents, family and friends - possibly 2-3 waltz songs.
Then when the dance floor is full - crank it up with good dance music.
LAST SONG OF THE NIGHT - Should be the Bride and Groom's Wedding dance song - then background music while they say good-bye to guests before leaving.
DJ Peter would appreciate a list of songs from the Bride and Groom of the music they enjoy.
- From this moment > Shania Twain
- She's the one > Robbi Williams
- Truly deeply madly > Savage Garden
- Groovy kind of love > Phil Collins
- Endless love > Mariah. C & Luther.
- Endless love > Daina. R & Lionel. R
- Could I have this dance > Anna Murray
- Your every woman in the world to me > Alr Supply
- I knew I love u before I meet u > Savage Garden
- I love the way u love me > Boyzone
- Only one u > Shetbet
- Lady in red > Chris Debrough
- Everything I do I'll do it for you > Brian Adams
- Leather & lace > Stevie Nicks
- Love is all around > Wet Wet Wet
- Forever more > Puff Johnstone
- Your still the one > Shania Twain
- The way u make me feel > Ronan Keating
- When u say nothing at all > Ronan Keating
- Something stupid > Nancy & Frank sinatra
- Sharing the night together > Dr Hook
- When your in love with a beautiful woman
- Baby make my blue jeans talk > Dr. Hook
- Stop dragging my heart around > S. Nicks
- Saturday in the park > Chicago
- Wanna wake up with you
- Help me make it through the night
- Good luck charm > Elvis Presley
- I just want to be your everything > A. Gibb
- Blue berry hill > F. Domince
- Woman in love > Barbara Streisand
- If your gone > Match Box 20
- Feel's like making love > Bad Company
- Beautiful lady > Patsy Rigger
- Something about the way you look tonight > Elton John
- Because you loved me > Celine Dion
- You're making me high > Tony Braxton
- As long as you love m e> Backstreet Boys
- 39.Tonight > True Bliss
- Viva forever > Spice Girls
- Will you wait for me > Kavana
- Say u do > Ultra
- When you're gone > Brian Adams
- No matter what > Boyzone
- If I can't have you > Kim Wild
- Honey I am home > Shannia Twain
- Every time you go away > 4 The Cause
- Finally found > Honey 2
- Just the two of us > Will Smith
- Getting jiggy with it > Will Smith
Contact me direct on (09) 525 1452 or mobile 0274 727 703 or click here to email me.